Please note, orders received by 4pm on Sunday 3rd December are guaranteed for delivery by Christmas.
Orders received after this date will be processed as quickly as possible.
Delivery Information – UK Mainland
All orders are bespoke and submitted to our printer / framer on receipt, we aim to get your order to you within 10 – 14 working days (UK mainland).
If you require your order for a particular date, we advise that you place your order with plenty of notice to avoid disappointment as during busy times of the year, such as Christmas, delivery times may be longer.
Paper prints, mini canvases, mounted prints and calendars are sent 1st Class with the Post Oﬃce. Large canvases and framed prints are sent by courier and require a signature on delivery. We will contact you when your order is ready to send to arrange a convenient delivery day (Tuesday – Friday).
Delivery Charges – UK Mainland
Our Postage and Packing charges are worked out in line with the fees charged by the Post Office, our Courier and packaging supplier and we reserve the right to alter these prices at any time should their charges change.
- Up to 3 paper prints, mini mounted prints, mini canvases or calendars cost £6
- 4th item increases charge to £10 (sent with Post Office)
- Up to 2 large canvases/framed prints can be sent in a box £30 courier charge
- 3rd large canvas/framed print increases charge to £60
- Up to 2 extra large canvases/framed prints can be sent in a box £40 courier charge
- 3rd extra large canvas/framed print increases charge to £80
Delivery is only to mainland UK – for overseas enquiries, including Northern Ireland, Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight please call or email.
Please contact us by telephone +44 1643 822112 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Click and Collect
For click and collect items we will be in touch when the item is in stock in Maurice’s Dunster Gallery.