- Maurice Bishop is a trading name of Ashleigh Bishop Ltd, trading on behalf of Maurice Bishop.
- A white mount is used as standard on mounted & framed prints unless otherwise requested.
- Most of our titles are available as blank greetings cards. Please email/phone us for further information on availability and price.
- If you are interested in a size or style of presentation that is not listed on the website, please email/phone us with your enquiry and we will be happy to look into whether it is something we can do for you.
- Please note that the sizes listed refer to the size of the image as opposed the overall size of the paper print, framed print or canvas. The exception to this are the mini mounted prints where the size refers to the overall size of the item.
- We always recommend that you use a professional framer.
Making a purchase
- There are no minimum order requirements.
- We accept payments by Mastercard, Visa, Switch or Delta via PayPal NB: You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal.
- Alternatively, to make a purchase by cheque please send the payment along with the order and delivery address details to Ashleigh Bishop Gallery, 24 High Street, Dunster, Somerset, TA24 6SG, UK. Your order will be sent as soon as the payment has cleared.
- Cheques should be made payable to Ashleigh Bishop Ltd.
Delivery Charges – UK Mainland
- Our Postage and Packing charges are worked out in line with the fees charged by the Post Office, our Courier and packaging supplier and we reserve the right to alter these prices at any time should their charges change.
- Up to 3 paper prints, mini mounted prints or mini canvases cost £6, 4th item increases charge to £10 (sent with Post Office).
- Up to 2 large canvases/framed prints can be sent in a box £20 courier charge, 3rd canvas/framed print increases charge to £25.
Delivery Information – UK Mainland
- We aim to get you order to you within 7 – 10 working days (UK mainland) but require a minimum of 4 working days prior to despatch, depending on print availability. Please note that illuminated canvases will take longer, approx 10 working days.
- If you require your order for a particular date, we advise that you place your order with plenty of notice to avoid disappointment as during busy times of the year, such as Christmas, delivery times may be longer.
- Paper prints, mini canvases and mounted prints are sent 1st Class with the Post Oﬃce. Large canvases and framed prints are sent by courier and require a signature on delivery. We will contact you when your order is ready to send to arrange a convenient delivery day (Tuesday – Friday).
- Overseas orders are subject to the delivery terms and costs involved with reaching their destination imposed by the Post Oﬃce/Courier. Larger items i.e. framed prints/ canvases are generally sent unframed and rolled in a tube to be framed on receipt.
Please contact us by telephone or e-mail to discuss your requirements.
Credit card security
- Payments will be processed securely on the PayPal website.
- All orders are checked thoroughly prior to despatch. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisﬁed with your order in any way please advise us within 3 working days of receipt by email email@example.com or telephone 01643 822112 (open daily 10am – 5pm).
- Should you change your mind once the order has been submitted/despatched, we are unable to issue refunds, however, we are happy to exchange any item returned to us in perfect condition and in its original packaging or issue a credit note. Please note, it is your responsibility to ensure that items are returned to us in a suitable manner i.e. appropriate packaging and method of return delivery (Post Oﬃ ce / Courier) and that you are responsible for the costs of doing so.
Copyright remains with the artist.
MAURICE BISHOP NEWSLETTER
Get our latest news and special sales